**Please make a copy of the brag sheet when you first open it**
A brag sheet is used to write information about yourself that will be given to a staff member (teacher, counselor, etc), coach, club advisor, or employer when asking for a letter of recommendation.
- Be as specific as possible.
- Save this document so you can go back to it and update it as often as necessary and print copies when needed.
- Make sure you give your recommenders plenty of time to complete their letters, at least 2 weeks in advance.
- Ask them to save their recommendations for you so you may ask them for an updated reference letter in the future.
- Share your Brag Sheet with your counselor using their @avhsd.org email address